We’re going to explore Marigondon Cave and the Blue Hole on Mactan Island! You may be lucky enough to see “flashlight fish” that glow beautifully in the dark. Marigondon Cave is nearly 40m deep and is therefore reserved for advanced divers only. There is only one dive into Marigondon Cave per day and the second dive will take you to a nearby spectacular site.
Learn more about this activity
Price for this activity
Cave diving is only available on our premium boat diving courses.
How long does it need ?
This activity takes a full day (all day). If you are staying in Mactan Island, you will be picked up around 8:00 am and transferred to your hotel between 3:00 pm and 4:00 pm.
What’s included in the price
The above prices include the following
– Light Snaks (premium course only)
– Guiding fee
– Ocean Park entrance fee
– Facility rental fee
– Air tank
– Weight belt
– Transportation within Mactan Island
– Digital camera photos (regular and premium courses only)
What is not included in the price
The following are not included in the price
– Lodging costs
– airline ticket
Additional information about this activity
In terms of fees
- Our dive prices are the final price
A final price means that you will never be charged an additional fee on the day of the dive. without any prior notice. please refer to the “What’s included in the price” section of this page and also “What is not included in the price”.
- You can choose from a variety of payment methods
MSU offers a variety of payment options.
Click here to view an explanation page for more information.
- We will pick you up at your hotel between 8:00AM and 8:30AM.
- Before boarding the boat, please fill out the form, confirm your C-card and pay the fare.
- Two dives in the morning.
- If you want to do more than 3 dives, we will do 3rd dive after lunch.
- We will return to the peer approximately between 2:00 PM and 3:00 PM.
- Shower and logging will be done at the nearest restaurant or clubhouse.
- You cannot get on the car in a wet swimsuit when picking up or dropping off.
Please be sure to change to dry clothes before you get on the car.