Whale Shark Diving Tour
This is a day trip to Oslob on the southern tip of Cebu Island. The chance of encountering wild whale sharks is a threatening 99%+! This is an amazing tour. I highly recommend this tour for divers who want to swim with whale sharks at least once in their lives. In addition to diving, our whale shark activities also include hands-on diving and snorkeling to see whale sharks, so even non-divers can join in with us.
If you look closely, it’s actually one of the lowest prices and highest quality in the industry.
MSU’s whale shark tour, just looking at the prices, seems a bit expensive, doesn’t it? In fact, if you examine it carefully, you will find that our prices are some of the lowest in the industry. There is no shortage of problems, such as payment that was not explained in advance, additional payments, or being forced to change the content of the service suddenly at the site.
Although our prices are low, we do not compromise the quality of our service, so you can rest assured that we will not compromise the quality of our service.
- Entrance fee for the Ocean Park is included
MSU’s whale shark tour price includes admission to the Marine Park. You will not be asked for any additional park entrance fees once you arrive at the site, as is often the case.
- Most of the tours are private
It takes almost 4 hours to drive from Mactan to Oslob. Most of the time at MSU, the ride will be in a private format. You can sleep in peace. If you find something of interest on the road, don’t hesitate to ask the driver. If there is something you are interested in, please do not hesitate to ask the driver.
- Breakfast and lunch are included in the price.
You won’t be served anything that you wouldn’t have been able to eat without upgrading your meal for a common extra charge. Breakfast and lunch are included in the price. Since we are in Cebu, we do our research every day to make sure that we can go to places that serve good food that can only be enjoyed in Cebu.
- Rental equipment is also included!
All necessary equipment rentals are included, from wetsuits to weight belts. Of course, all the equipment you need is included, including a digital camera.
- All souvenir photos are also free!
More and more shops are charging for photos these days, but at MSU, all photos taken by staff members with their digital cameras are free to download. It doesn’t matter how many hundreds of photos you take, they are all free.
- Transportation is free everywhere.
Hotel pickup is free of charge anywhere in Mactan Island, Mandaue City and Cebu City. There is no additional charge for this service.
Learn more about this activity
Price for this activity
What’s included in the price
- sending off and picking up
- Rental Equipment and Wetsuits
- Tank weight weight belt
- Ocean Park entrance fee
- Breakfast & Lunch
- Digital camera photo
- Facility rental fee
- Guide fee
- Boat charter fees and other necessary fee
What is not included in the price
The following are not included in the price
– Lodging costs
– airline ticket
Additional information about this activity
In terms of fees
- Our dive prices are the final price
A final price means that you will never be charged an additional fee on the day of the dive. without any prior notice. please refer to the “What’s included in the price” section of this page and also “What is not included in the price”.
- About digital camera photo
Nowadays there are many shops that sell souvenir photos taken. but you can download all the photos during MSU’s diving activities for free.
- Guests staying inside Mactan Island will be picked up from the hotel around 3:00AM
- If you are staying in Cebu, we will pick you up from your hotel around 4:00AM.
- We will have breakfast (included in the price) on the way to Oslob.
- Whale shark dives are limited to one per person per day.
- The second dive is recommended at Moalboal or Smilon Island.
- It is also possible to canyoning at Khawaan waterfall
- Due to return time, the third dive cannot be undertaken.
- We will return to Cebu area around 17:00 – 18:00 PM.
- You cannot get on the car in a wet swimsuit when picking up or dropping off.
Please be sure to change to dry clothes before you get on the car.