PADI Master Instructor Course
The title of PADI (Professional Association of Diving Instructors) Master Instructor is awarded to the most experienced and dedicated diving instructors who demonstrate a commitment to education and professional leadership. It is not an actual course but rather a designation or level that recognizes the ultimate achievement in a diving instructor’s career.
Requirements to become a Master Instructor
To obtain this qualification, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Have experience as a PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor (OWSI).
- Hold the PADI IDC Staff Instructor certification.
- Certify a minimum of 150 PADI divers, including specific levels and specialties.
- Embrace PADI’s philosophy and objectives and demonstrate leadership and roles in the local community and the diving industry.
- Possess teaching experience in continuing education and specialty courses, as well as leadership training.
- Contribute to PADI’s standards and environmental conservation programs.
Badge of honor
The certification as a PADI Master Instructor is a testament to outstanding contributions in education and leadership, signifying a high level of recognition and respect within the diving industry.
There is no specific training period to become a PADI Master Instructor. It is essential to meet all the requirements mentioned earlier in “Requirements to Become a Master Instructor.” If you are interested, please feel free to contact us.